Friday, December 28, 2012

whenever wherever

assalamualaikum :)
there are just some places, and some groups of people that have this -same magnetic poles reaction?- with me. No matter how much i try, i always fail to get near them. there's always a barrier, or a line, or a gap that exclude me from them. I'm not sure whether the barrier really exists, or it's only my feeling. Whenever i feel awkward, sad, and hopeless, I keep reminding and convincing  myself that I am moving on the right path. I know it's not easy for a bad person to be a better one. So I have to go through all the obstacles and difficulties. I 'll be tested from every directions. I just have to stay patient, and keep crawling until I reach my destination.


when you feel lonely, when you feel like the whole world is alienating you, and you feel like there's  no one on your side, and absolutely no one to talk to, you might have to think again. you might have to remember.. that wherever you are, whatever you do, Allah is always there for you.


إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين

"You alone do we worship and You alone we seek for help"


p/s: every pious man has a past, and every sinner has a future

No comments: